Vau-mjau forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vau-mjau forum

Forum o kucnim ljubimcima!

Početna stranicaPočetna stranica  PortailPortail  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  PretražnikPretražnik  RegistracijaRegistracija  LoginLogin  

It's your discovery, good job!

Go down 
Autor/icaPoruka
Aneseear
Gost

It's your discovery, good job! Empty
PostajNaslov: It's your discovery, good job!   It's your discovery, good job! Icon_minitimečet kol 04, 2011 1:40 am

Hello.Can't copy Mr Brooks - I tried DVDFab HD several times but it got to 54% then it would stop, then I tried ripping with AnyDVD... same thing. Then I tried running RipIt4me in movie only mode but it didn't work either.When DVDFab HD stops at 54% it says it will try to open the dvd with Path Finder and it may take a few minutes to open the disk. I waited over 20 minutes and it still wouldn't open even with Path Finder enabled.Any suggestions? All my applications are up to date. This is the only movie I haven't been able to back up.It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. Carl Sagan
[Vrh] Go down

It's your discovery, good job!
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.

Permissions in this forum:Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Vau-mjau forum :: Kutak za ne registrirane korisnike :: Mali vau-maju oglasi-
Forum(o)Bir: